Pentaèdre, du vent dans les cordes
19-20 PLAISIRS D'APRÈS-MIDI SERIES
Palais Montcalm - Maison de la musique
995, place D’Youville, Quebec City
The clarinet, oboe, bassoon, flute, and horn are the stars of the show here, enhancing the subtle interplay of the strings with their rich and varied sonic palette. Mathieu Lussier, outstanding communicator and long-time friend of the orchestra, conducts this dazzling program.
This concert will be followed by a talkback & snack session with the artists.
This concert will also be presented on Sunday, March 15, 2020, at 2 p.m. at Salle Raoul-Jobin, Palais Montcalm - Maison de la musique in Quebec City.
Ariane Brisson, flute
Marjorie Tremblay, oboe
Martin Carpentier, clarinet
Louis-Philippe Marsolais, horn
• Concerto for Strings in C Minor, RV119
• Concerto for Piccolo in C Major, RV443
• Concerto for Oboe and Bassoon in G Major, RV545
G. HOLST A Fugal Concerto, Op.40, No.2
M. REGER Scherzino for Horn and String Orchestra, WoOI/6
• Excerpts from Bagatelles for Clarinet and String Orchestra, Op.23a
• Romance for String Orchestra in E-Flat Major, Op.11
M. LUSSIER Les Brumes d’Albion for Wind Quintet and String Orchestra
- Mathieu Lussier
- Ariane Brisson
- Marjorie Tremblay
- Martin Carpentier
- Louis-Philippe Marsolais
Single tickets on sale now.
Single ticket rates*
|General||30 years old or younger**|
* Taxes and service charge included
** With proof of age